or maybe it's because all we do is eat pizza and watch TV?if i was a girl, that would be the biggest fucking turn on ever.so really andrew, i'm not sure what you're talking about anymore.all i know is, i'm a big strong man that loves to eat pizza.what are you, andrew?
yeah, you're right. us eating pizza and watching tv makes us pretty cool, actually.i'm a charming, sophisticated, pizza eating fellow and that's all i want to be.:)
I AM A FOUL UNDYING BEAST, BORN OF SHIT AND SLIME. I FEED ON SHIT. I LIVE IN SHIT. YOU'RE SHIT, UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE.
FUCK YOU.
- Tobeslerone, Vinter av 1673
or maybe it's because all we do is eat pizza and watch TV?
ReplyDeleteif i was a girl, that would be the biggest fucking turn on ever.
so really andrew, i'm not sure what you're talking about anymore.
all i know is, i'm a big strong man that loves to eat pizza.
what are you, andrew?
yeah, you're right. us eating pizza and watching tv makes us pretty cool, actually.
ReplyDeletei'm a charming, sophisticated, pizza eating fellow and that's all i want to be.
:)